Women have been striving for greater representation in the sphere public office for decades. Since President Trump's victory, a new wave of groups seeking to fund female candidates are joining the cause.
Today, we discuss the push to fund female candidates in their efforts as well as the history of Victoria Woodhull, the first woman to ever run for president.
- Debbie Walsh, director, Center for American Women and Politics, Rutgers University
- Rita McNeil Danish, member of The Matriots executive committee
- Mary Anne Sharkey, public affairs consultant
- Whitney Smith, former political candidate, founder of willworkforwomen.com
- Judith Dann, history professor, Columbus State Community College
- “The Courageous Voice of the First Woman to Run for President” talk with Judith Dann is on February 8, 2018 at Columbus State Community College.