E-cigarettes are popular among teenagers, but now the Food and Drug Administration is making the purchase of them illegal to anyone under eighteen years old. Also, researchers are exploring the use of virtual reality to help detect sport concussions. And, new research is discovering how much exercise is enough to get results and whether or not exercise trumps nutrition when it comes to preventing obesity.
- Kim Hehman, Director of Cancer and Pulmonology Services, OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
- Micah Berman, Professor of Public Health and Law, Ohio State University
- Kristine Gross, CEO, SportsBrain
- Dr. Jamshid Ghajar, Neurosurgeon and Director of the Concussion and Brain Performance Center, Stanford Medicine
- Gretchen Reynolds, Columnist, The New York Times Well Blog
This show originally aired on May 11, 2016 at 11 a.m.