This hour, we will take a look at some of the health gadgets of 2016 and the new electronics many are using to stay in shape. Also, how advances in eye surgeries are helping those with cataracts and glaucoma and those needing LASIK. And, how music impacts exercise.
- Jonah Comstock, Managing Editor, MobiHealthNews
- Dr. Curtin Kelley, Ophthalmologist and Director of Laser Vision Correction, Arena Eye Surgeons
- Chris Szabo, Fitness Instructor
- David Lee, Personal Trainer, Brickhouse Cardio Club
- Derek DuPont, Music Curator, Balanced Yoga
This show originally aired on January 20, 2016 at 11 a.m.