Congress completed its electoral count early Thursday, confirming President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election.
The proceedings were interrupted hours earlier when a mob of pro-Trump extremists forced their way into the U.S. Capitol and laid siege to what Biden called the “citadel of liberty.”
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher: what comes next in the remaining days of the Trump Administration and the runup to Biden's inauguration.
- Chris Cillizza, politics reporter, host of CNN's "The Point"
- Eugene Daniels, national political reporter, Politico
- Rep. Tim Ryan, U.S. Representative Ohio's 13th District
- Paul Beck, academy professor of political science, Ohio State University
- Wendy Smooth, associate professor of women’s gender and sexuality studies and political science, Ohio State University