Roughly one in six Americans is without a job. For many, it marks the first time without a steady paycheck.
The new financial reality has scores of Americans reassessing their finances, rethinking retirement, and wondering how to build , or rebuild, savings accounts.
Today on All Sides, personal financial advisor Jonathan Pond offers safe money strategies in tough times.
Support 89.7 NPR News and receive one of these special thank you gifts, including:
- Money Smarts book by Jonathan Pond
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Financial Planner
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Investment Planner
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Combo
- Jonathan Pond, personal finance expert