The COVID-19 pandemic has done a big damage to the American economy.
This new reality has scores of Americans reassessing their personal finances, rethinking retirement, and wondering how to build, or rebuild, savings accounts.
Jonathan Pond is known as “America’s financial planner,” having dedicated much of his career to educating the public on financial matters. He joins All Sides With Ann Fisher to offer safe money strategies in tough times.
Support 89.7 NPR News as a part of our Fall Membership Drive and receive one of these special thank you gifts, including:
- Money Smarts book by Jonathan Pond
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Financial Planner
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Investment Planner
- Money Smarts with Jonathan Pond Combo
- Jonathan Pond, personal finance expert