The personal savings rate has been on the decline for the past 30 years, according to Bureau of Economic Analysis.
How do those numbers impact the economy and how does that impact the average American’s financial plan? Personal finance expert Jonathan Pond talks about how to stay secure in uncertain times.
- Jonathan Pond, financial adviser for public television and radio
- $5/ month or one-time $60 pledge… Money $marts with Jonathan Pond book, soft cover version. This is a Public Broadcasting exclusive, not available in bookstores or on the Web
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge… Money $marts Financial Planner
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge…Money $marts Investment Planner
- $20/ month or one-time $240 pledge… The Money $marts with Jonathan Pond Combo: the book, both planners, the e-book and the weekly newsletter from Pond