U.S. House lawmakers in Washington overwhelmingly passed a bipartisan relief package on Saturday that would provide relief to workers, businesses and others negatively affected by COVID-19.
The Senate will vote today on the package that includes expanded free testing, food aid and extended sick leave benefits.
President Trump urged Republicans to support the legislation that he said he will sign into law.
Today on All SIdes with Ann Fisher: the economic impact of COVID-19, and the pros and cons of the bipartisan bill to help workers.
- Caitlin Emma, budget and appropriations reporter, Politico,
- Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio
- Zach Traxler, CEO Traxler Printing
- Wendy Patton, senior project director, Policy Matters Ohio
- Joel Griffith, Heritage Foundation
The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) has opened a coronavirus (COVID-19) public hotline, reachable seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634) or they can visit coronavirus.ohio.gov.