The city will kick in $50 million for site development and infrastructure, while the Crew’s current home at MAPFRE Stadium is set to become a community sports park.
Today on All Sides, the development for both sites and how the city is financing it.
- Emily Bench, staff reporter, Columbus Business First
- Michael Gonidakis, chief spokesman, Advocates for Responsible Taxation
- Victor Matheson, professor, Department of Economics and Accounting, College of the Holy Cross
- Tony Collins, executive director of the City of Columbus Recreation & Parks Department
- Megan Kilgore, Columbus City Auditor