President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris plan to use the transition period to get started on priorities like getting the pandemic under control.
But President Trump isn’t making it easy for the new administration. He continues to challenge the legitimacy of the election – on Twitter and in the courts.
Many Republicans in Congress have yet to congratulate the president-elect. And control of the Senate is still up for grabs.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher: The ramifications of the 2020 election as the Biden-Harris transition gets underway.
- Chelsea Janes, national political reporter, The Washington Post
- John Micek, editor in chief, Pennsylvania Capital-Star
- Stephen Fowler, political reporter, Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Herb Asher, professor emeritus of political science, Ohio State University
- Ned Foley, professor of election and constitutional law, Ohio State University
- Paul Beck, professor emeritus of political science, Ohio State University
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.