This summer marks the 50th Anniversary of the signing of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. We look at the history leading up to this landmark bill, its impact on elections and how state voting laws have changed in the years since.
- Hans von Spakovsky, Manager, Election Law Reform Initiative and Senior Legal Fellow at the Heritage Foundation
- Ari Berman, contributing writer, the Nation
- Dr. Hasan Jeffries, historian, Ohio State University
- Demetries Neely, executive director, King Arts Complex
- Judge James Green, Franklin County Municipal Court
This show originally aired May 14, 2015 at 11 a.m.