Ohio is one of six states chosen for a program to increase the upward mobility of adult learners. The goal of the "Educate for Opportunity" project is to train workers for technical and other jobs that are in high demand.
Top WOSU Stories
- Curious Cbus: How Minerva Park Went From Failed Amusement To Quaint Neighborhood
- Curious Cbus: How Much Has The NRA Donated To Ohio Lawmakers?
- Curious Cbus: Where Are You Allowed To Carry Guns In Ohio?
- Curious Cbus: Answering Your Questions About Guns In Ohio
- Curious Cbus: What's The Story Behind Old North's Red Men Sioux Sign?
Snollygoster is WOSU's new politics podcast. Every week, we'll take an in-depth and seriously irreverent look at Ohio politics, plus talk to the people behind the news.