The Ohio State University failed to properly respond to evidence of sexual abuse by team doctor Richard Strauss for almost two decades, according to a redacted investigative report released Friday.
Top WOSU Stories
- Attorney: Ohio State Football Players Were Abused By Richard Strauss
- Richard Strauss Accusers Say Independent Report Provides 'Validation'
- John Davidson, Who Oversaw Transformation Of Blue Jackets, Leaving For Rangers
- Ohio State Knew About Sexual Abuse By Richard Strauss As Early As 1979
- Advocates For Caregivers Rally For Higher Wages
Snollygoster is WOSU's new politics podcast. Every week, we'll take an in-depth and seriously irreverent look at Ohio politics, plus talk to the people behind the news.