In this week's episode of Snollygoster, Ohio's politics podcast from WOSU, hosts Mike Thompson and Steve Brown discuss the bipartisan support for a new North American trade deal. Case Western Reserve University law professor Juscelino Colares joins the show.
Top WOSU Stories
- Eastland Mall Looks To Local Businesses To Fill Vacancies
- Study: Natural Gas Led To Economic Benefits And Premature Deaths In Region
- Ohio Got 10,000 More Uninsured Children In Just Two Years
- Ohio State Study Finds Out-Of-Network Costs Soaring For Insured Patients
- Lawmaker Says He Didn't Research Ectopic Pregnancy Procedure Before Adding To Bill
Preserving African American history has many challenges. That's why many saw it as a victory when two buildings from Poindexter Village were saved from demolition. The two buildings on Columbus’s Near East Side are being preserved as a museum exploring one of the nation’s first public housing programs and the tight-knit community it created.
- Curious Cbus: Are Ohio's Highways Based On American Indian Trails?
- Vote Now: Which Question Should WOSU Investigate Next?
- Curious Cbus: Why This Woman Hangs Affirming Signs Over Columbus Highways
- Curious Cbus: Does Columbus Have An Accent?
- Curious Cbus: How Minerva Park Went From Failed Amusement To Quaint Neighborhood