In this week's episode of Snollygoster, Ohio's politics podcast from WOSU, hosts Mike Thompson and Steve Brown discuss a county in southern Ohio that just passed a "Second Amendment sanctuary" resolution. Michael Hiles, founder of the group Ohio Stands United, which supports these resolutions, joins the show.
Top WOSU Stories
- Watch Live: President Trump Impeachment Trial Day 3
- Columbus May Build $130 Million Courthouse Across From Old One
- Justice Department Defends Ohio's Down Syndrome Abortion Ban
- Nigerians In Ohio 'Shocked' At Planned Expansion Of Trump Travel Ban
- Ohio Civil Liberty Group Wants Constitutional Amendment On Voter Registration
Now that the 2020 election is right around the corner, candidates for president and Congress are crisscrossing the state of Ohio, flooding the airwaves and raising money. This year, I’ll be devoting a big chunk of time to following how the 2020 elections play out in Central Ohio. But I need your help.
- Hey Ohioans: What Issues Do You Care About In The 2020 Election?
- Curious Cbus: What's The History Of The Columbus Insane Cemetery?
- Curious Cbus: Are Ohio's Highways Based On American Indian Trails?
- Vote Now: Which Question Should WOSU Investigate Next?
- Curious Cbus: Why This Woman Hangs Affirming Signs Over Columbus Highways