At lunchtime on a drizzly, February day last year, students at Upper Arlington High School flooded out of the building into a courtyard. Clare Driscoll and Dylan Carlson-Sirvent couldn't believe how many have fellow students showed up for the walkouts to protest gun restrictions.
Top WOSU Stories
- Federal Aid Helps Increase Ohio Farmer Incomes Despite Wet Spring, Less Crops
- 'Sick' Podcast Looks At Medical Malpractice
- Columbus School Board Candidates Gather For Downtown Forum
- Autoworkers From Closed Plants Fight New GM Contract
- New Bill Would Allow Ohio Drivers' Licenses To Be Valid For Eight Years
- Vote Now: Which Question Should WOSU Investigate Next?
- Curious Cbus: Why This Woman Hangs Affirming Signs Over Columbus Highways
- Curious Cbus: Does Columbus Have An Accent?
- Curious Cbus: How Minerva Park Went From Failed Amusement To Quaint Neighborhood
- Curious Cbus: How Much Has The NRA Donated To Ohio Lawmakers?