Several people identifying as LGBTQ went before an Ohio Senate committee to tell their stories of discrimination. They want lawmakers to approve the “Ohio Fairness Act,” a bill that would add sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes under the state’s anti-discrimination law.
Top WOSU Stories
- Ohio Medical Board Votes To Release Info From 1996 Strauss Investigation
- LGBTQ Residents Testify For 'Ohio Fairness Act' Banning Discrimination
- Fired Ohio State Diving Coach Pleads Guilty To Sexual Battery Against Underage Diver
- Ohio House Speaker Backs Plan To Drop Statute Of Limitations For Rape
- Mount Union Ends United Methodist Affiliation Over LGBT Bans