It’s been exciting and unpredictable year for news in Columbus and Ohio. As we bid farewell to 2016, we wanted to take a look back at the most viewed news stories on the WOSU site throughout the year.
In 2016, we wanted to hear more from our audience so we launched Curious Cbus, a series that asks what questions you have about the city, region or the people of Central Ohio. The series has gotten off to a great start, as you will see in the list below.
We will bringing you more Curious Cbus stories in the coming year, but we need your help, so ask your own question now.
The top stories of 2016 on our website:
- Layoffs Begin As The Limited Considers Closing New Albany Headquarters
- Ohio State Campus Attack
- Curious Cbus: How Did Ohio State Get The Zip Code 43210
- Longaberger To Vacate Basket-Shaped Building By Week’s End
- Hospital Tries 'Gentle C-Section' To Improve Bonding, Breastfeeding
- For Columbus' DACA Students, This Election Could Mean The World
- Gary Johnson Will Not Be On Ohio Ballot As Libertarian Candidate, Possibly As Independent
- Ohio's Endangered Hellbenders To Be Released In State Waterways Next Week
- Transcript: Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther On Short North Tax Abatements
- Governor Signs Bills Allowing Guns In Daycares And College Campuses, Bans Local Minimum Wage Hikes