An Ohio State computing design team, in partnership with Nationwide Children's Hospital, has created a virtual reality game to help kids with hemophilia. The game, Voxel Bay, was created to distract children from their discomfort or pain. Join us today as we talk about Voxel Bay and the role of virtual reality in health care.
- Jeremy Patterson, User Experience Designer and Interactive Architect, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Dr. Amy Dunn, Director of Hematology, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Jennifer Rubenkoenig, Zumba Instructor and Owner, Century Body Studio
- Kristin Hehrer, Zumba Student at Century Body Studio
- Teresa Conley, Program Manager, Pathway Clubhouse