There is new evidence suggesting that breakfast may not be "the most important meal of the day," as was previously held to be conventional wisdom. And, The Biggest Loser has been under scrutiny since it was discovered some contestants had trouble keeping off the weight they lost on the show. This hour, two former contestants share how they have been able to keep the weight off. Also, depression is commonly treated with antidepressants, but there may be other natural, alternative solutions to help.
- Dr. Andrew Brown, Scientist, The University of Alabama-Birmingham's Nutrition Obesity Research Center
- Moses Kinikini, Former Contestant, The Biggest Loser
- Carla Triplett, Former Contestant, The Biggest Loser
- Dr. Kelly Brogan, Author, A Mind of Your Own
- Dr. Tamar Gur, Psychiatrist, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
This show originally aired on May 18. 2016 at 11 a.m.