An Ohio State student passed away last week after falling from the top of a university parking garage. It marks the third time this year someone fell from a garage on OSU's campus and died, renewing concerns over student mental health.
Today on All Sides, managing mental health in college and how universities are addressing the issue.
- Dr. Javaune Adams-Gaston, senior vice president, Office of Student Life, The Ohio State University
- Dr. Eileen Ryan, interim chair of the Wexner Medical Center’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, professor in College of Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Shawna Hite-Jones, MPH, CHES, program director, Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation
- Terry Russell, executive director, National Alliance on Mental Illness Ohio
- Christa Labouliere, PhD, clinical psychologist and project administrator of the Suicide Prevention - Training, Implementation, and Evaluation program, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University