Although medical marijuana was legalized in Ohio last year, the program still faces many roadblocks. As the state begins to accept licensing applications to grow medical marijuana, some cities have welcomed the idea while others have passed moratoriums on the drug.
Coming up, we're discussing the economics of growing, processing and selling of medical marijuana in Ohio.
- Jackie Borchardt, Ohio politics and government reporter, Northeast Ohio Media Group Columbus Bureau
- Ted Bibart, member, Ohio Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee
- Jim Lenner, village manager, Johnstown
- Thomas Haren, associate partner, Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash Co.
- Gary Wenk, Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience, Ohio State University