Hazing has been part of the fabric of college life for centuries. Yet, year after year, incidents emerge where young people take these acts too far, sometimes to deadly results. Today, we examine the outlook of hazing on college campuses and their Greek life communities.
- David Burkman, Columbus-based filmmaker & writer of the award-winning feature film HAZE
- David Haugh, former college football player, sports columnist, Chicago Tribune
- Elizabeth Allen, Professor of Higher Education, University of Maine College of Education and Human Development
- Dr. Susan Lipkins, New York-based psychologist, expert witness in hazing cases
- David Burkman’s film HAZE releases theatrically October 13th. Gateway Film Center will play the film throughout its run and host a special director's Q&A screening on November 9th.