The deadline to register to vote in Ohio is Tuesday, October 9th. With the midterm elections less than a month away, political parties are vying to energize their base and get them to the polls. Several key races in Ohio, such as governor and the 12th district U.S. representative, are predicted to be close, making voter turnout that much more important. Coming up, how political parties are getting out the vote and what’s keeping people from the polls.
Click here to register to vote in Ohio: https://olvr.sos.state.oh.us/
CAIR Columbus is also looking for multilingual poll workers, you can sign up here: https://caircolumbus.formstack.com/forms/pollworker
- Edward Foley, professor and director of election law center, Moritz College of Law
- Paul Beck, Ohio State political scientist
- Kevin O'Donnell, deputy director, Ohio Student Association
- Ernest Bailey, district director, Ohio's 12th Congressional District for Progressive Turnout PAC
- Michael Sweeney, outreach coordinator, Travis Ivine for gov. campaign, Libertarian