Last week, a federal judge granted a preliminary injunction against Ohio’s newest abortion law. It banned abortion at the point in which Down syndrome could be detected in fetal tests. Within hours, state officials were mounting a legal defense of the law.
- Columbus Removes Iconic 'Kangaroo Crossing' Sign, To Much Public Outcry
- Curious Cbus: What's The History Of Old Beechwold?
- Curious Cbus: What Happened To Flytown And Union Station?
- Curious Cbus: Why Does Ohio Have So Many Townships Named Paint?
- Curious Cbus: Who Rings The Victory Bell At Ohio Stadium?