An Ohio State student has died after injuries suffered during the annual Mirror Lake jump on Ohio State's campus. Austin Singletary, a third-year student from Dayton, was pulled from the lake early Wednesday morning. He died at Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center later Wednesday morning.
- 2015 Election School Levy Coverage
- Art Teachers Include Design to Connect Pupils to Their World
- Ohio Department of Education Granted $71 Million for Charter School Expansion
- Task Force on Efficiency and Affordability on Higher Education
- Lorain Education Associaton Glad to be More Involved with District’s Recovery Plan