State health officials are joining the investigation into Mount Carmel Health System after a doctor was fired for giving 27 people an excessive dose of the pain medication fentanyl.
- Ohio Department Of Health Investigating Mount Carmel
- Widowed Wife Wants Answers, Files Third Lawsuit Against Mount Carmel Doctor
- Widowed Husband Files New Lawsuit Against Mount Carmel Doctor
- Three Years, 27 Patients: Lawsuits Allege Deadly Dosing By Mount Carmel Doctor
- Mount Carmel Fires Doctor Accused Of Giving Woman Lethal Dose Of Fentanyl
All Sides with Ann Fisher is a two-hour, daily public-affairs show designed to over time touch upon all sides of the issues and events that shape life in central Ohio.