There’s nothing particularly newsworthy about disposable diapers. For the parents of young children in daycare, they’re simply a necessity. But for poor working parents who struggle to pay rent and put food on the table, pricey disposable diapers can also pose a challenge. This is the story of one young woman who met that challenge and has helped to provide nearly a quarter million diapers to Central Ohio moms and dads.
10am Donald Trump believes that stopping illegal immigration, rejecting Syrian refugees, and keeping watch lists of suspected Islamic terrorists following the Paris attacks will help him rise in the polls. Nearly a dozen states have imposed requirements that force abortion providers to get admitting privileges from nearby hospitals, and many groups including Planned Parenthood argue that the 2013 law in unconstitutional.
All Sides with Ann Fisher is a two-hour, daily public-affairs show designed to over time touch upon all sides of the issues and events that shape life in central Ohio.
- 2015 Election School Levy Coverage
- Art Teachers Include Design to Connect Pupils to Their World
- Ohio Department of Education Granted $71 Million for Charter School Expansion
- Task Force on Efficiency and Affordability on Higher Education
- Lorain Education Associaton Glad to be More Involved with District’s Recovery Plan