The federal government has rejected Ohio’s attempt to end the individual mandate for health care. The mandate is a staple of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. Health care advocates say lawmakers should take this as a sign to work with Obamacare instead of against it.
- Clintonville's 'Kangaroo Crossing' Sign To Find New Home At Clinton Elementary
- Curious Cbus: What's The History Of Catholics In Columbus?
- Clintonville Rallies To Revive ‘Kangaroo Crossing’ Sign
- Columbus Removes Iconic 'Kangaroo Crossing' Sign, To Much Public Outcry
- Curious Cbus: What's The History Of Old Beechwold?