It’s noisy and bustling in courtroom 4D. Six days a week, defendants held in the Franklin County Jail are marched in for arraignment. A prosecutor reads their charges one by one, and public defenders walk up and down the line holding hushed conversations with their new clients. Then the judge makes the decision.
- Ohio Department Of Health Investigating Mount Carmel
- Widowed Wife Wants Answers, Files Third Lawsuit Against Mount Carmel Doctor
- Widowed Husband Files New Lawsuit Against Mount Carmel Doctor
- Three Years, 27 Patients: Lawsuits Allege Deadly Dosing By Mount Carmel Doctor
- Mount Carmel Fires Doctor Accused Of Giving Woman Lethal Dose Of Fentanyl