Columbus City Schools officials say a new deal was reached to allow police officers to continue patrols at every high school in Ohio's capital city.
10am: Live on All Sides 614-292-8513
10am Some GOP presidential hopefuls have suggested abolishing the Internal Revenue Service. Critics of our current tax policy may agree that reform is needed but few believe eliminating the IRS is a serious solution. We look back at the history of the IRS and the possibility of a tax system without it.
Most recent posts by On Point
Latest Episodes Of All Sides
- Environmental Activist Groups Launch Big Ad Buy Against Incumbent Ohio Senator
- Cameras On Cleveland Bus Lead To Drop In Crime
- Ohio Elections Chief To Discuss Statewide Issues On Ballot
- Columbus City Schools Reach Deal To Renew Officer Patrols
- Ohio Asks Buckeye Lake Dam Residents To Remove Their Docks