Two commission-based sales reps are asking the Ohio Supreme Court to decide whether a constitutional amendment, approved by voters, in 2006, requires that they be paid minimum wage. The eventual ruling could have a big affect on businesses and employees throughout Ohio.
Most recent posts by On Point
Latest Episodes Of All Sides
- Bill Could Encourage Drug Addicted Pregnant Women to Seek Help
- Central Ohio Couple Found Dead, Police Say Murder-Suicide
- Ohio Supreme Court To Decide If Amendment Means More Workers Get Minimum Wage
- Husted: Statewide Ballot Issues Could Affect Ohio’s Government, Political Culture
- Columbus Middle-School Students Caught With Guns